My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.nicolajanephotography.co.uk/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Monday 23 June 2008

Corn Street Wedding






Congratulations to Steve & Mel from Point creative design, who tied the knot on Wednesday at Bristol Registry office. I have known Steve & Mel since I started my business 7 Years ago so it was an honour to be asked to capture their special day. After a small ceremony (there was 7 of us) we headed out into corn street to capture a few pictures, even though it had been raining, before heading off for a meal at Thornbury castle and then jet off the next day for a Wedding Blessing abroad.

Congratulations and Good Luck for the Blessing this week, have a fab time and catch up when you get back

Here are a few of my favourite pictures


NickyX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AND A LOVELY DAY WAS HAD BY ALL...
STILL FEELING PROUD..
LOVE TO YOU BOTH
TONY:)