My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.nicolajanephotography.co.uk/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday 22 April 2010

Clare & John's Wedding at The Park











Well it's been way too long since my last blog post. I have loads to blog in the next week, including, Masha & Neil's Wedding, Nicola & David's Wedding several pre shoots and a fab landscape picture. To start I am going to post a few piccie's from the Wedding of Clare & John, who's wedding I photographed at The Park a couple of weeks ago. I would like to say a big Thank you to Vee from Firetop Photography for being my trusty assistant on the Day ( see Vee's fab picture of Clare & Daughter Florrie hugging after Florrie's Amazing speech).

All Other pictures in the post Nicola Jane Photography

Clare & John, it was great fun being part of your Big Day, I hope you like the sneak peak and look forward to catching up with you both when you get back from your honeymoon, currently stranded in Jamaica because of the Icelandic Volcano disruption!

Vee & I would also like to say a Big Get well soon to Clare's Step Dad, Bob who suffered two massive heart attacks on the evening of the Wedding, but with the amazing technology we have at BHI he is now doing well and on the road to recoveryx


Suppliers:

Venue: The Park Wick
Florist: Tiger Lily
Cake: Chris from Iced Magic
Car: Englands Finest
Makeup & Hair: The fab Amy from a brush with Beauty, Bath


Nickyx

No comments: