My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.nicolajanephotography.co.uk/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Park All Inclusive








Finally I have got round to getting fab pictures from Nicola & David's all inclusive Wedding at the park on my Blog.
Nicola & David were married on bank holiday monday back in April. After a lovely service at St Michael's church in central Bath they celebrated with their guests at The Park in Wick.

Here are a few of my favourite's from the Day. If you are interested in the all inclusive collection please do follow the link to my Citrine Weddings site!

www.citrinewedddings.co.uk

Dress: Maggie Sottero
Flowers: Tiger Lily
Car: Englands Finest
Venue: The Park at Wick
Cake: Iced Magic

Nickyx

No comments: