My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.nicolajanephotography.co.uk/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday 8 October 2009

Bristol Wedding Photography








Just before I went off on my hols, I Photographed the Wedding of Jane & Karl in Horfield, it was a beautiful sunny September afternoon, with lots of lovely golden late september light my favourite!

After the Ceremony we headed off to the Elmgrove centre in Redland, which is an old converted chapel, for some Portraits of Jane & Karl again the light was streaming through the windows, and lit the church perfect, check out the table picture.


Here are a few of my favourites.

I have quite a bit more to blog, next up will be Louisa & Josh followed by Ernestine & Matthew @ Hotel Du Vin


Have a good Day

Nickyx

No comments: