My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.nicolajanephotography.co.uk/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday 3 October 2009

Ston Easton Park








It's been a very busy couple of Months, hence the delay in getting some more posts on this Blog. I'm back from my holidays now and ready to post some of the amazing Weddings I have Photographed over the last few weeks. First up is the Wedding of Kerry & lee who were married at Ston Easton Park at the beginning of September. It was again another lovely sunny Day and Kerry look amazing in her caroline Castigliano Dress. The Ceremony took place in the beautful Salon Room at Ston Easton.

Kerry know's I am a big fan of gorgeous details, so when I arrived for the getting ready pictures I was excited to find lots of yummy details to capture.

After the speeches we took the opportunity to get some pictures at the front of the house, and take in the early evening yummy September light.


Congratulations Kerry & Lee and thank you for having me as your Wedding Photographer


Nicky x

No comments: