My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.nicolajanephotography.co.uk/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday 31 October 2009

Lackham College













2 weeks ago I Photographed the Wedding of Rik & Cheryl at Lackham, although quite a crisp day the beautiful Autumn sunlight was out making it perfect for drinks on the lawn and some great light to Photograph with. The day started with Preparations at Cheryl's house where I got to meet to the adorable Audrey, for anyone who know's me I am petrified of Dogs that I don't know, but Audrey was just soo Adorable you could not be scared of her!!!

Cheryl had tons of yummy details, teacup candles, gorgeous table centre's filled with sweets and flowers and heart place names. I was in details heaven!!!

Chery & Rik, Thank you for having me as your Photographer, it was a pleasure, here is a sneak peak from the day. Chery & Rik's Photograph's will be online next week, if you are a guest wishing to view the Photograph's please contact the couple for details.

Congratulations!!!

Nicky

No comments: